Check out our game development camp exclusively for girls.
Summer 2020 registration is now open!
June 8–12: 2D & 3D
June 15–19: 2D, 3D, & GirlPowered!
July 20-24: 2D & 3D
To register, click here!
- Create interactive worlds using industry standard tools.
- Create game-ready character models.
- Script interactive stories.
- Receive wisdom from a professional guest speaker. In summer 2016, Kim Swift, designer of the globally celebrated game Portal, spoke to the Girlpowered! students.
- Be motivated to stand out and excel as a young woman in game development.
- Forge new friendships with other career-driven game designers.
- Focus on individual projects with group learning scenarios.
- Choose your path: Students will learn to use popular tools and programs for character creation, level design and more.
- Gain skills that will prepare you for college and beyond.